Morbid curiosity about a V7R2 feature.

fixed

This afternoon, I was presented with a magazine article about V7R2.

One of the things it mentioned was that it now includes the ability for security officers to give users authorities to files they themselves don't have access to.

I don't dispute the utility of such a functionality, but how on Earth can such a thing work, without an untrustworthy security officer giving himself (or anybody else) that authority?

--
JHHL