Well, YUK!! Yeah, I'm not all that happy about pages that are so obfuscated, either.

Vern

On 5/7/2014 6:00 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Infocenter is a snap to get direct links to. Very easy.

Trying your technique at IBM Navigator for i only shows me one of the
origination pages and not the page I am currently on. It gives me
https://gdihq:2005/ibm/console/login.do?action=secure
And I'm well past logging in.