Re: Direct links in "IBM Navigator for i"

fixed

Infocenter is a snap to get direct links to. Very easy.

Trying your technique at IBM Navigator for i only shows me one of the
origination pages and not the page I am currently on. It gives me
https://gdihq:2005/ibm/console/login.do?action=secure
And I'm well past logging in.