Direct links in "IBM Navigator for i"

fixed

It frosts my 'toes' to have to tell people to click this, that, that,
that, that...

The deprecated System i Navigator has the capability to "Create Shortcut".

Normally on a website I can right click on a link and copy that shortcut.
However "IBM Navigator for i" did their best to obscure it with java
script in order to you to see all their flaming logos.

Is there some way to go directly to your spot?

Goal: share with certain people a link like
http://myibmi:2001/NetserverDisabledUserProfiles