Re: Direct links in "IBM Navigator for i"

fixed

I found that I could "save as a favorite" in V7.2 of navigator for i.
It did not get me to the "disabled" page, but did list the TCP/IP servers. So a little closer.

I did not see in the TR7 version on V7.1, although I suspect it might show up when TR8 and related groups is released for v7.1.

But given the NetServer APIs are known would it be possible to roll your own?

--
Bryan