Re: Need to move all objects from lib A to lib B in batch mode with a replace option if the object already exists

fixed

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does Python27 library need to be added to library list and/or jobds?

Nope.

Also, will Python27 work within AJS, (Advanced Job Scheduler)?

I haven't personally used it with AJS, but I don't see why not.

Obviously, it should go without saying that you'll want to test things
before you go live with this.

The first, most basic test to see if your installation is working is to just do

PYTHON27/PYTHON

at the CL command line. You should see the following three lines at
the top of your screen:

Python 2.7.1 (r271:86832, Oct 23 2013, 13:34:08) [ILEC] on I5/OS

From that point, you can start playing with it as a calculator or
experimenting with Python features interactively.

John Y.