Re: Power 6 vs Power 8 backup speeds

fixed

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 8:15 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why would anyone go for that old, legacy crap of Windows and Intel?

Nice throwaway comment, Rob. Windows isn't (necessarily) legacy, at
least not any more so than other platforms. And huge numbers of
Intel-based servers (I would guess an overwhelming majority, but I
don't have any citations to provide) already do not run Windows, and
never did. (I am very confident Google's "15% of all Intel machines"
for example do not run Windows.)

John