Need to move all objects from lib A to lib B in batch mode with a replace option if the object already exists

fixed

I'm looking for a solution to move all objects from lib A to lib B in batch mode with a replace option if the object already exists.
When done interactively, I've always used STRPDM option 2, option 11=Move, gives ability to replace if it already exists.
CPYLIB will only work if the object does NOT exist.
TAATOOL MOVALLOBJ is looking like my best choice thus far.

A concern that I must still deal with is if the Lib A object is older than the Lib B object.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator