Re: he said, she said (high cost of upgrading to v7r2)

fixed

I don't recall ever needing to pay a vendor for anything when upgrading my
OS.

Assuming the version of the vendor software I had was supported on the new
OS.

Different story if I was upgrading hardware or had to upgrade the vendor
software (and didn't have a current support agreement).