Re: Logical Files as path for program independence (was RE: IBM i 7.2 & Power 8)

fixed

<snip>
I will say this: It would be helpful if the error message when trying
to recompile a PF says something to the effect of "yeah, we can't
delete the PF because it's got dependent logicals... but you could try
CHGPF...".
</snip>

<snip>
but you could try CHGPF...
</snip>

You think that would be more popular than the message encouraging you to
use Rational vs SEU?
Or the message encouraging you to use the deprecated iNav portion of IBM i
Access for Windows versus STRSQL? (aka "Run SQL scripts")
<ducking and running>
Kind of goes to show you that John's request is reasonable, and there is a
precedence. Submit a DCR.