From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Massiello - ML
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 7:42 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: 70GB load source and 5 other drives

Rob,

7.2 will need a 70GB load source, and that means when you create it on the guest side you have to create it larger than 70 to get 70 on the hosted (or client) side. I have been using approximately 79GB when I create them, and they have worked fine for 7.2. Then if the others are significantly smaller, I end allocations on that drive to keep the I/Os more balanced on the spread of the I/Os across the drives

Pete

--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions