RE: 70GB load source and 5 other drives

fixed

Item 1 of 2: Ending Allocations.
I assume you're talking about a
STRASPBAL TYPE(*ENDALC)
scenario.
Do you ever undo that? Like PTF's or anything?

Item 2 of 2: Size of other's
Since I'm currently using 81GB, OS and all, if I want to be at 70%
utilization I'll need ~115GB. So if I take that, divide by 5, and make
the other drives 23GB I should have plenty of space? Or just kick them up
to 35GB to be somewhat "standard"?