Re: OpenSSL Vulnerability Notice

fixed

Jerry,

I put my HMC on my company's intRAnet.
I would wager that most people do. Having remote access capability to
your HMC rocks!!!
On the back of your HMC are two ports. One is designed to go to your
company's intranet. One is just to go to one Power ?'s box FSP. That's
the way our BP likes it. We normally say screw it and put our FSP's on
our companies intranet so that we can get to them with redundant HMC's
from different cities.