Re: OpenSSL Vulnerability Notice

fixed

If that is an SSH connection, you aren't vulnerable. SSH only uses the
OpenSSL library for cryptography...the TLS portion of OpenSSL is what
uses the "heartbeat" and has the problem. So, SSH (say puTTY using SSH)
isn't vulnerable....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java