Re: SEU %scanRpl produces RNF0604 error when prompting, but compiles without error

fixed

CANDLE IS only 6 characters - we can use one of them!

On 4/18/2014 11:36 AM, Alan Campin wrote:
<<One wonders if they still use candles to light their workspaces>>
Only if it is 6 characters.

No, as I said in a previous post, I think the opposite. Quit worrying about
dragging along the people who have no interest and clean spec RPG.

-snip-