we currently run EIM and Kerberos, but we also needed to sync passwords,
because we were pushing IFS files out to network shares via QNTC...

On 4/2/2014 3:22 PM, DrFranken wrote:
This is precisely what EIM and Kerberos are about. Dump your IBM i
Passwords completely (except for admins) and just use the one in Windows.

If you truly need everyone to be able to sign on independently to IBM i
without using any windows workstations then this is likely not the right
solution for you.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis