This is precisely what EIM and Kerberos are about. Dump your IBM i Passwords completely (except for admins) and just use the one in Windows.

If you truly need everyone to be able to sign on independently to IBM i without using any windows workstations then this is likely not the right solution for you.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com