Synchronized Passwords accross IBM i & Active Directory

fixed

All,

Looking to create a new process to facilitate password change on our i &
Windows domain. Until recently, we were on a Model 520 that housed two IXS
cards. On one of those cards was our W2K3 DC. With the help of User
Enrollment on the i, we sync'd up account passwords; a user account on the i
took care of performing password maintenance on the DC.

Fast forward to today with a new server and no more Windows integration; I
have to redo that process. Just wondering how other folks have addressed the
problem!

--

Buzz Fenner

Business Systems Analyst/Systems Administrator

City Water & Light

870.930.3374 | 870.219.5229

bfenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx