RE: MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 13, Issue 514

fixed

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014, Rob Berendt wrote

Are you saying you have users on your IBM i who do not have windows
profiles? I can understand that for QSECOFR and that ilk. You don't
still have twinax do you? You can lament all you want on how you perceive
that to be robust and all but it's boiling down to there are no servers
IBM currently markets which support twinax. So, if you get rid of twinax
to prepare for your server upgrade you may help your profile
synchronization issue.

No Rob, we don't have twinax anymore! We moved to an 8202 E4D last October.
I'm just now having to
tackle the lack of password synchronization across the servers.

--
Buzz