Ughh. Sometimes I overlook the subject and other times [as apparently was the case this time] I take the subject line quite literally for an apparent implication.

Hopefully my later reference in a followup reply to the List Authorized Objects (QSYLOBJA) API proves fruitful.

P.S. Using the Delete User Profile (DLTUSRPRF) effects the loss of a variety of things that are not easily or even not possibly recovered by re-create of the user profile using Create User Profile (CRTUSRPRF) to the same name; e.g. interactive SQL sessions, and Interactive Profile Entries (IPEs) that maintain application and OS /preferences/.

Regards, Chuck