QDFTOWN changing objects to a new owner

fixed

Does anyone know of an API call where you could pass parms to rename
objects from one profile to another based on library name/object name.

I know there is outfile support for dspusrprf type(*OBJOWN), but didn't
want to have to start from scratch and I really don't want to page through
pages of screens using option 9.