On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:15 PM, DeLong, Eric <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have used Per/ZIP4 for address standardization and correction.
The only issue I've noticed is that the USPS does not list all physical
locations in its database. Some street addresses are not serviced by
mail delivery (perhaps PO Box only), and it sometimes takes a while
for new addresses to come into the database. I think most of these
issues are due to USPS and not really the fault of the vendor.

This is all on the USPS (United States Postal Service, for those who
don't know).