iSeries Address standardization and lookup software

fixed

We currently use Group1 CODE1-Plus software, for inquiry lookups and for address standardization.
We call Code1-Plus 'C1MATCHI' to return an address in a standardized format, from 2 different databases, then we compare the results to see if equal.
We are looking for replacement options, annual maintenance is high (5-digits)

Does anyone use any address standardization and/or address inquiry software on the iSeries.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator