Re: iSeries Address standardization and lookup software

fixed

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Lance Gillespie <LGillespie@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
We use WorksRight Per/Zip4.

That's what we use as well. In my opinion, it's reasonably priced for
what it does. I'm also of the opinion it could be smarter in terms of
recognizing input. (I do a fair amount of preprocessing so that our
data is more likely to be recognized by PER/ZIP4.) But I don't have
much else to compare it with. It actually used to be much smarter,
years ago.

I can definitely imagine that there is other software out there which
is smarter than PER/ZIP4. However, I can also very, very easily
imagine that there is a lot of software out there that is much more
expensive AND still not better than PER/ZIP4.

John