Scott K's CSV code

fixed

All:

Scott's CSV service program and demos are awesome.

How hard would it be to add an option to read a regular DB file like a 80
character EDI file delimited with asterisks?

The CSV_Getfld function would have to be copied and changed to accept a
string instead of a file handle. We already add CR/LF to our inbound EDI
files so continuing over two records wouldn't be required.

I'm going to start digging, hoping someone has done this before.

Thanks Scott and all.

Jack