From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:05 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: TNAPI example

Is this it.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCgQFjAA
&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.think400.dk%2Ffiles%2Ftnapi.txt&ei=XA4sU9m4NsK0ygHtvYH
YCA&usg=AFQjCNFEjILHiJvsbBCghJNVe_UgeNO_fg&sig2=hMl4dZ0-Q3njEAkSxPyvmA&bvm=b
v.62922401,d.aWc&cad=rja

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Jack Tucky <jacktucky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wanted to try out Albert York's TNAPI. I got it downloaded and
installed but my download was missing a file with an example of how to
use the API called TNAPIEX.TXT.

Does anyone have this file they could share or some sample code?

Thanks, Jack

a moment to review the archives at
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.