Reuse Deleted Records ?

fixed

If I have the keyword set to *YES, as the file grows with additional
records and then deletions take place should you not be setting this value
as well??
Max % deleted records allowed ?? if so to what %

If the file is setup to have NOMAX for the amount of records in it, the
file is going to continue to grow, but is this to allow faster I/O. I have
a situation where I had a file overflow an ASP and trying to see what the
values should be when using (reuse deleted records).