Re: Scott K's CSV code

fixed

Jack,

There doesn't seem to be anything to reset your 'bufpos' variable back to 0 when you re-run the program. Since it's already at the end of the string, there's nothing left to read.

My original code would reset this when you read a new record.

If you do change this to work on EDI-formatted data, I would consider naming the procedures EDI_open(), EDI_getdata, etc. seems weird to still call them "CSV", and add an x to the end of the procedure names.