Hi Dave

I guess the error message/id is only half the information needed to
diagnose the fault. Knowing what instruction in the script tripped the
error might provide some insight into what to check.

Is the error being tripped on sign on ? change directory ? put, get, list
etc

If you know more or less what has to be done you can step through the
script steps manually to see if you can reproduce the error and then
suggest a possible corrective action.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Dave Boettcher <