From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 12:46 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: TCP3C8A Operation not authorised

Well, the usual questions that apply when discussing FTP:

1 - Are there any programs shown in WRKREGINF EXITPNT(QIBM_QTMF_*), 8=Work with exit programs There might be a "security exit point program" in place that has some unique conditions that only affect this person. I've written some from scratch - it's possible.

2 - Anything interesting in iNav's area that also does roughly the same thing? If you need help hunting down the area of iNav that handles this, let me know.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755