Re: Upgrade disk drives in cec on v6r1 from 35gb to 70gb disk drive

fixed

There are professionals on this list who do these things to put food on the table and fuel in the furnace, just sayin..... Knowing how it works and what to look out for along the way makes the process much smoother. It also means we'll know if it will work BEFORE we start.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com