I have the *RMTSRV server event being reported by Powertech Network Security. This is deliberate on my part because I'm not sure what this exit does.

In our environment, it seems to be triggered when someone fills in the iSeries Access "Sign on to iSeries" window that asks for Server, Userid and Password, before you get the regular 5250 signon screen.

I suspect I could safely ignore these events, but I've been unable to find authoritative info on what this exit does.

Any thoughts?