Re: having problem with ROLLUP

fixed

You might look into Grouping Sets.

Instead of rollup, maybe something like
GROUP by GROUPING SETS(prt.IDPRT#, prt.IDDOCD)

This is a good article on grouping an totaling here:

http://www.itjungle.com/fhg/fhg031109-story02.html

Sam

On 2/10/2014 6:48 PM, Hoteltravelfundotcom wrote:
this sql is very good but one thing. this is the result it gives:

.00000000 -
64.95000000 20,130,729 AAB-GLBB11
64.95000000 - AAB-GLBB11
12.95000000 20,130,726 AAB-PLWDIN810
12.95000000 - AAB-PLWDIN810
76.45000000 20,130,529 AAB-TRBAT00
152.90000000 20,130,614 AAB-TRBAT00
229.35000000 - AAB-TRBAT00

so it has a total row for the product. however I dont really need that
total row. in the reporting tool, I am using parameters for dates so i
mainly care about
the dates totals. Would there be a way to surpress that part# total?