having problem with ROLLUP

fixed

Here I Have a simple thing to do. I want to sum all the part# line totals
in $. which is the idshp# * IDNTU$) but it is not compiling.

Column IDSHP# or expression in SELECT list not valid.
SELECT
ALL (((prt.IDSHP#*IDNTU$))), IDDOCD, IDPRT#
FROM DTALIB/OEINDLID prt
WHERE IDDOCD >= 20130101
GROUP by prt.IDPRT#, prt.IDDOCD with Rollup