Re: having problem with ROLLUP

fixed

I get an error, Column or global variable TOTAL not found. DO we
need to define TOTAL?

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Sure you need a name for you Total field.

Create View ... (Total, IDDCDOCD, IDPRT#)
As (SELECT
sum(prt.IDSHP# * IDNTU$), IDDOCD, IDPRT#
FROM DTALIB/OEINDLID prt
WHERE IDDOCD >= 20130101
GROUP by ROLLUP(prt.IDPRT#, prt.IDDOCD)

Or

Create View ...
As (SELECT sum(prt.IDSHP# * IDNTU$) Total, IDDOCD, IDPRT#
FROM DTALIB/OEINDLID prt
WHERE IDDOCD >= 20130101
GROUP by ROLLUP(prt.IDPRT#, prt.IDDOCD)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards