On 2/19/14 5:29 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
Nice on the image background!

Yes. For our own boxes, I use a darkened image of the planet for which the system was named; for customer boxes, I use a darkened version of the customer's logo (or in one case, a background image they use for some other emulator that can take a background image -- we were not the first), or some other image that fits the system's owner, e.g., a map of the state, for a state government, or a simple icon of a mythical creature, for a former customer named after such a creature, or for a fraternal order that caters to people with a particular national ancestry, the flag of that nation-state.

And just for grins, I even provided built-in "themes" in our emulator, including one with a "greenbar computer paper" background image, and one with a "legal pad" background image.

--
JHHL