On 2/19/2014 4:17 PM, Marasco, Jon wrote:

OS=6.1, using Rumba 5250 emulation (8.1)

I am using a regular PC with a color monitor, running windows 7.

My RPG program manipulates the attribute byte for a field, by moving the one of the below hex values to the attribute field.

Currently, the system is using limited color.

Limited colour in this context means green. Or amber, if you have one
of those terminals. Monochrome, in any case. Full colour means the
device is capable of displaying more than green. (Or amber.)

To see if the symptoms lie with your program or with your emulator, try
a regular system command like WRKSPLF. If you see a white title,
options in blue, column headings in white and function keys in blue,
your emulator and device description are operating in full colour.