Quick question about shelling out commands from a program

fixed

I'm working on an embedded command-line.

I've taught myself how to use QMHRTVRQ to provide an F9 key, but I just noticed (for the first time in almost 20 years of cutting code for AS/400s!) that when you shell out a command with QCMDEXC, it apparently doesn't get logged for retrieval.

How do I log a shelled-out command for retrieval?

--
JHHL