Re: Quick question about shelling out commands from a program

fixed

On 2/19/14 2:20 PM, Carel wrote:
You must SNDPGMMSG (type *RQS IIRC) and RTVPGMMSG the complete command
string instantaneously within the embedding programme.

Thanks, Carel. That bit of wisdom prompted me to find an online example (by no less than Scott Klement!) that is almost exactly what I was after (including, Chuck, the use of QCAPCMD instead of QCMDEXC).

--
JHHL