RE: Checking object create dates

fixed

That is some nice details. However I tend to not dump stuff into
intermediate files. I would do the comparisons right there. Creating
intermediate files, then reading through them, really slows down the
process. You're adding a bunch of I/O that is unnecessary. That, any
many of the files on our system that really suck disk space are output
from DSPOBJD and whatnot.