This is just a matter of curiosity. I have applied triggers to database
files, but I was wondering if it was possible to apply a trigger to a
non-QSYS folder in the IFS? That is, possible application, which I'm
thinking about, is if a file is dropped into \FolderJA could I have a
trigger program that would automatically be invoked to process files in the
folder?

In the past I just had a NEP that checked every, oh, 15-60 minutes to see if
there was anything there.

Thanks.

Jerry C. Adams

IBM i Programmer/Analyst

You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.