On 2/12/14 2:18 PM, Jerry C. Adams wrote:
This is just a matter of curiosity. I have applied triggers to database
files, but I was wondering if it was possible to apply a trigger to a
non-QSYS folder in the IFS? That is, possible application, which I'm
thinking about, is if a file is dropped into \FolderJA could I have a
trigger program that would automatically be invoked to process files in the
folder?

I've never heard of such a thing, and I agree that it would be very useful. If there is, and nobody's told me about it, I'd sure like to know about it as well.

--
JHHL