Re: BRMS Backup Strategy and Implementation

fixed

So, that would probably be another directory not to back up while your
Domino servers are up and outside of the SAVDOMBRM commands, eh?

I see they changed the default minimum size with newer versions of Domino.
My existing servers all have the lower minimum. Lots of NLO files.
Those copy style compacts are a hoot.