Re: BRMS Backup Strategy and Implementation

fixed

Laura,

I do not take advantage of that feature. Here's why.
First, I replicate every database on a Domino server is clustered to
another Domino server. Therefore rberendt.nsf is on NOTES01 and on
NOTES02. I bring down NOTES02 and back that up.
Secondly, that function only backs up .nsf files, right? I don't think it
backs up .ntf files, etc. Does it even get DAOS files?