Re: Data Transfer from i series to excel file or display give hexadecimal values fro date

fixed

Keep in mind that Oracle says no one should be running with a CCSID of
65535 in their job.
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26228_01/doc.93/e39821/ch_code_page_info.htm

Again, as one person says, ask the vendor what you should be doing.

Ok, so now someone says "but how do I change the job ccsid for weird jobs
like odbc, etc?". You can do what many of us did:
CHGSYSVAL QCCSID
Many of us did it midday, during the middle of production. No problem.
Now, Chuck Pence had a caution about this, but I can't remember the
details and I lived. So you'll have to look that up yourself.