Those are cool; it's even more fun with a thermal imager:
http://www.fluke.com/fluke/inen/Products/Thermal-Cameras.htm

Although, the price is rather restrictive on those.

I'd certainly get those breakers sorted out; you really have to wonder how hot those are on a nice summer day. Wonder what "they" were thinking undersizing the feeder breakers? Or is it more of a cascading failure situation?

There has been talk (for the past 9 years I've been here) about separating cold and hot aisles; to the point of covering the cold aisles forcing all the air through our cabinets in the datacenter, and having doors to all of the cold aisles. I think I've seen some builds like that in the Telect or Chatsworth catalogs; but again, looks expensive.
Looks cool here:
http://www.42u.com/images/cold-aisle-containment-drawing.jpg
But here's what we've got for now:
http://s3-media3.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/KG3uaNRtR40SpwtsFEZQuQ/l.jpg