I had a small fight on this issue with both the buyer and the AC guy (no HV
AC here, standard home AC's....). I wanted to mimick the cold/hot aisle as
much as possible even going as fas a isolating the cold from the hot and
ducting the racks but i got overruled. At least both the network/telephone
and the 220V lines are mine to specify. (and the room is now a cozy
20°C/293,3K, don't ask me to figure out the °F)
When a breaker up the chain trips it feels like a bad set up, for the
main/group to trip it must be underrated OR they installed more load with
overrated breakers under it...
We're having the utility provider come and upgrade the inputs, since we
were overheating the mains (damm summer, ACs consume a whole lot).
My new UPS setup will be isolated from the rest of the company, one big fat
4x25mm2 cable just for me and my 2x 10kVA UPS
Got a cheapo laser thermometer from china and it works wonders for finding
the hotspots

Hope you can get it fixed.