Ha!
I have a meager DC with 4 racks (2 7014's and 2 hp9000 recycled for
telephone and network duties).
Leaving the back door on one of the 7014's raised the BladeCenters input
2°C vs leaving it open, (ok, that rack has 2 SUN machines and those put
heat out like an oven). I'm trying to close all the floor gaps and get some
fans to try and direct the heat out of the racks and into the AC's...
Is there a good place to read all the best practices for a DC? i've found
some documents but nothing really complete...