IBM i smtp and SPF

fixed

Our parent corp email admin sent us this note, and we are wondering what it means for our Power i
servers that spit out many emails from apps using a vendor tool (rjs smtp).
Have read the wiki on SPF but not sure what if anything we need to do.
All our DNS is handled by the Parent Corp group.

 I have your request to add an SPF record for xyz.com
Before I make any changes here its important to note that once SPF has been added to your domain, any smtp servers
that send mail on behalf of xyz will start to fail for any servers that require SPF record.

Jim Franz