Man, one of those laser temperature guns like below:
Really shows you where your computer room hot spots are.

I really think it would be more efficient if we ducted our racks.

I should probably also be concerned that the breaker boxes on the loading
dock shows a few breakers well over 80o when the ambient temperature
surrounding them is under 60o.
These breakers control HVAC units on the roof. Another concern about
these is that when they blow they don't blow their individual breaker.
They blow the breaker which feeds their breaker box. Which also happens
to feed our computer room UPS. See my concern?
This breaker is a special one you will never see in a home application.